Echelon – Beyond Traditional Claims Management
Echelon provides a range of claims services to domestic and international insurers, reinsurers and self-insured entities, with a proactive approach, deep-seated knowledge and experience to help minimise the impact of major losses.
Importantly, Echelon recognises that staying competitive in today’s environment means there’s an imperative to continually drive down costs while ensuring compliance.
Echelon’s framework fits within existing risk programs, building on the risk management culture of any organisation. Tailoring to clients’ needs, Echelon works together with clients to deliver the full Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) suite which supports operational and strategic goals.
Echelon – going beyond traditional claims management.
Echelon has the infrastructure and network in place to provide a complete range of services:
- Managing over 40,000 claims annually across Australia, including the following areas: Workers Compensation, Public Liability, Motor, Professional Indemnity, Products Liability, Fidelity Guarantee, Property, Councillors (Directors) & Officers and Marine;
- With experience across Government, Local Government Entities, and Corporate Clients;
- Extensive experience managing all classes of claims for Discretionary Trusts and Self-Insurance funds;
- Managing claims under delegation for global insurers, including QBE Australia, Lloyds Syndicates, Allianz Australia, CGU Insurance, Accident & Health International, Great Lakes Australia and Berkley Australia;
- Claims Management processes that are approved by the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
Claims Service Delivery
Echelon provides timely and efficient claims services. Backed by knowledge and expertise, it:
- Registers new claims within two business days of receiving completed claims forms and supporting documentation;
- Appoints Assessors or Loss Adjusters;
- Provides claimants with written or verbal acknowledgement of new claims, outlining claim numbers, detailed claim decision information and Assessor or Loss Adjuster details;
- Commences recovery action against negligent parties, promptly establishes intent and ability to make restitution for the losses, including applicable excesses.
Minor misunderstandings and miscommunication can quickly escalate into serious and costly disagreements – no matter how small or large a claim may be.
Likewise, disputes over policy interpretation or even sums claimed can cause delays and impact on cash flow, damage credibility and lead to higher costs. Worse still, disputes may also result in legal action if not resolved quickly.
Echelon is experienced in resolving negotiation deadlocks and eliminating disputes. It adopts a logical, pragmatic and cost-effective approach underpinned by its deep-seated knowledge and experience.
Echelon thoroughly investigates and provides trusted assessments, fully evaluating claims and options, as well as targeting the right resolution strategy for best results and peace of mind.
Crucial to the successful management of motor vehicle claims is our strong emphasis on recoveries. Echelon prides itself on its results-oriented approach to recoveries which is enhanced by the strategic use of recovery agents and legal advisers from our selected provider panel. Echelon’s services in this area include:
- Processes that comply with the Debt Collection Guidelines, dictated by ASIC and the ACCC;
- Fast-track recovery process;
- Continued negotiations and follow ups.
Echelon has the trusted track record – it adds value and has proudly exceeded client expectations for over 30 years.
T: 1800 640 009
Echelon Claims is a trading name of Echelon Australia Pty Ltd ABN 96 085 720 056 (“Echelon”) which is an associated entity of JLT Risk Solutions Pty Ltd (JLT) and Marsh Pty Ltd (Marsh) and a business of Marsh McLennan. Echelon is also an Authorised Representative of JLT (AR no 000411224).
© Copyright 2022 Echelon Australia Pty Ltd
This website contains general information, does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs and may not suit your personal circumstances. For full details of the terms, conditions and limitations of the covers and before making any decision about whether to acquire a product, refer to the specific policy wordings and/or Product Disclosure Statements available from Marsh on request.
Acknowledgement of Country
In the spirit of reconciliation, Echelon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.